Last updated: 28 April 2019
These General Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to assignments carried out by Madhouse Texts, Chamber of Commerce number 67024858. Read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Your access to and use of the services of Madhouse Texts is subject to your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If you have questions about the Terms, please contact Madhouse Texts via the contact page on the website www.madhousetexts.com.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, customers and others who have access to the services of Madhouse Texts. By using the services of Madhouse Texts, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Non-compliance with these conditions cannot be attributed to Madhouse Texts.
- The information on the website www.madhousetexts.com is for general information purposes only. Madhouse Texts is not responsible for errors or omissions in the content.
- Madhouse Texts reserves the right to make additions, deletions or changes to the content of the website at any time without prior notice.
- Madhouse Texts cannot guarantee that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- madhousetexts.com may contain links to external websites that have not been provided or are maintained by or in any way affiliated with Madhouse Texts. Madhouse Texts cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information on these external websites.
- These terms and conditions are subject to and construed in accordance with Dutch law, without regard to conflicting legal provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms is not considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service and replace any prior agreements we may have regarding the service and replace these.
- Madhouse Texts reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions is available on the website.
- Deviations from the General Terms and Conditions are binding on Madhouse Texts only if they have been agreed in writing in advance. General provisions applied by the other party, under whatever name, are not applicable.
- Customer: client, natural or legal person, who purchases service (s) for himself or on behalf of one or more participants.
- Participant: everyone who participates in an assignment.
- Contractor: the person who carries out the assignment on behalf of Madhouse Texts.
- Assignment: text or translation.
- We: Madhouse Texts.
REALISATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- An agreement is established when Madhouse Texts and the customer have agreed upon to enter into an agreement, either verbally or in writing. A confirmation is then sent by Madhouse Texts to the customer.
- The content of the agreement is determined by the options published by Madhouse Texts. For any desired deviation or addition, written confirmation from Madhouse Texts is required.
- Madhouse Texts reserves the right to change the order or prices if circumstances so require. This is solely at the discretion of Madhouse Texts.
- After the customer has issued the order, (s)he will receive an invoice with a final payment date.
- Madhouse Texts is entitled to request a deposit in advance. The customer will receive an invoice for this.
- Payment of invoices must be made within the period stated on the invoice.
- In the event of late payment by the customer, Madhouse Texts reserves the right to cancel the booked order, in which case cancellation costs will be charged.
- All mentioned prices are subject to price increases.
- Madhouse Texts accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage suffered by the customer, during or as a result of the assignment.
- Madhouse Texts cannot be held liable in any way for delays, schedule changes, or delays in the performance of services by third parties, as a result of force majeure.
- Apparent errors and mistakes in the assignment do not bind Madhouse Texts.
- The customer indemnifies Madhouse Texts against all claims from third parties in cases where the customer has (partly or not) caused the damage in question or is (partly) liable for this.
- If you have a complaint, it must be reported immediately to the contractor. The contractor will investigate if the cause of the complaint can be removed immediately.
- If the direct submission of a complaint is not possible, or if the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, a motivated complaint must be submitted to Madhouse Texts in writing, within 14 days thereafter.
- Disputes are generally settled amicably.
- To all our agreements and everything related to them, Dutch law is applicable.